Everyone is talking about it, so let's get it out there. The MOA is closely monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and how it affects events such as the National Rally. We are following the guidelines and suggestions set forth by the Center for Disease Control so that we can have a safe, healthy and fun National Rally. We will continue to monitor the situation and work with local health officials in Great Falls to ensure everyone's safety.
In the meantime, please keep yourselves healthy by following these recommendations from the CDC:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
Refer to the CDC's COVID-19 web page for more and up-to-date recommendations and information.