In addition to the normal stuff you might do or see in Montana - fishing, hiking, national parks, state parks, resort cities, rally sites, and the like - there are many things in the state catering to the ...less mainstream among us.
For full info, check out Montana's page on Only in Your State. Here's a sampling.
- The Montana Vortex - a gravitational anomaly
- Dumas Brothel - closed for operation in 1982 and now a museum
- Al's Bootery - ever see a size 32 shoe?
- Pompey's Pillar - graffiti from 1806
- Sip N Dip Lounge - right in downtown Great Falls
- American Computer & Robotics Museum - beep beep boop!