The 50th National Rally will be held June 8-10, 2023, near Richmond, Virginia. Please visit the Rally FAQs page for answers to your questions.
Mitas tires installed at the 50th
Need a new set of tires for your off-road or adventure bike while attending the 50th? Mitas Tires and LGP …..
Get your bike serviced by Kissell at The 50th!
The most-often asked question about any rally isn’t “Is there a quiet camping area,” it’s “Can I get a new …..
Dunlop Rebate and Tire Installations at the 50th!
If you need a new set of shoes installed on your BMW motorcycle during Rally week, Dunlop has you covered …..
Download the Rally App for the 411
If you are looking for updates and news from the 50th National Rally, download the BMW MOA’s new Rally app …..
Win a Set of Clearwater Lights!
A Grand Prize Worth $1,500 Clearwater Lights are high-powered, fully dimmable LED lights that provide longer life and lower power …..
Win a Seven Day Motorcycle Rental from MotoQuest
A Grand Prize Worth $1,500 MotoQuest offers three motorcycle rental locations on the West Coast from which you may start …..
Win a Five-Day Self-Guided Motorcycle Tour from Bike Tour Asia
This self-guided Thailand Motorcycle Tour gives you a great insight into the land of the Lana Kingdom – the “Kingdom …..
Win a Complete BMW Riding Suit from Bob’s Motorcycles
A GRAND PRIZE WORTH OVER $1,500! Complete riding suit including a BMW Pacedry Adventure Jacket, a pair of BMW Pacedry …..
Win a Moto Camp Nerd Shopping Spree
A Grand Prize Valued at $1,500! Our mission is to outfit riders with innovative outdoor gear that saves space and …..
Register for Overland Area camping
Invite ALL your buddies to join you in the first ever Overland Area at The 50th! What you put in your dedicated 25'x50' space is up to you - bikes, overlanding vehicles, tents, trailers - the possibilities are endless. This area is bound to be noisier, rowdier and more fun than should be allowed in public, so join us at the bonfire pit. Space is limited, so register quickly!
Rider Training at The 50th
The US Rider Academy (part of the BMW Performance Center) is back once again with their popular half-day Authority Training classes! These classes are underwritten by the MOA Foundation and therefore cost just $100 per participant. These training opportunities sell out every year, so register now to save your spot.
Breakfast is served
You've asked for it - now enjoy it at The 50th! Breakfast will be available to all rallygoers for just $8. Enjoy a different breakfast Thursday, Friday and Saturday and get your rally days started right. Purchase breakfast tickets now.
More to come!
Visit regularly to find out what other fun (and possibly delicious) things will be available this year at The 50th.
Rally Site Zone MapEvery year, the Rally is held in a different location. Since 2019, we have been using this general map to look for new rally sites in the West, Central and East zones.
- 2023: Richmond, Virginia, at the Meadow Event Park. Rally Chairs are Wes and Paula Fitzer
- 2022: Springfield, Missouri, at the Ozark Empire Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Brian Burdette, Greg Feeler and Pat Carol
- 2020: Great Falls, Montana, at the Montana ExpoPark. Rally Chairs were Corey and Becky Smith
- 2019: Lebanon, Tennessee, at the James E Ward Agricultural Center. Rally Chairs were Vance and Mari Harrelson
- 2018: Des Moines, Iowa, at the Iowa State Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Brian Hinton, Deb Gasque and Lee Harrelson
- 2017: Salt Lake City, Utah, at the Utah State Fairpark. Rally Chairs were Greg Feeler, Pat Carol and Brian Burdette
- 2016: Hamburg, New York, at the Hamburg Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Dutch and Kate Lammers
- 2015: Billings, Montana, at the Billings Metrapark Complex. Rally Chairs were Sue Rihn, Jason Olson and Vince Barkhoff
- 2014: St Paul, Minnesota, at the Minnesota State Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Karol Patzer and Deb Lower
- 2013: Salem, Oregon, at the Oregon State Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Deb Lower, Jackie Mulhern and Rick Nelson
- 2012: Sedalia, Missouri, at the Missouri State Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Chuck and Julie Manley and Bob Aldridge
- 2011: Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, at the Bloomsburg Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Mark Austin, Denise Fletcher and Mike Shannon
- 2010: Redmond, Oregon, at the Deschutes County Fair & Expo Ctr. Rally Chairs were Deb Lower and Stan Herman
- 2009: Johnson City, Tennessee, at the Appalachian Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Vance Harrelson and Connie Reeves
- 2008: Gillette, Wyoming, at the Cam-Plex. Rally Chairs were Karol Patzer and Deb Lower
- 2007: West Bend, Wisconsin, at the Washington County Fair Park. Rally Chairs were Sue Rihn-Manke and Brian Manke
- 2006: Essex Junction, Vermont, at the Champlain Valley Expo Center. Rally Chairs were Josh Ascher, Michael Friedle and Rob Nye
- 2005: Lima, Ohio, at the Allen County Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Sue Rihn-Manke and Brian Manke
- 2004: Spokane, Washington, at the Spokane County Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Jackie Hughes
- 2003: Charleston, West Virginia, at the Civic Center. Rally Chairs were Michael Friedle and Josh Ascher
- 2002: Trenton, Ontario, at the Centennial Park. Rally Chairs were Don Faichney and Jean Copas
- 2001: Redmond, Oregon, at the Deschutes Country Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Gray Buckley
- 2000: Midland, Michigan, at the Midland County Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Sue Rihn-Manke and Brian Manke
- 1999: Rhinebeck, New York, at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Michael Friedle and Josh Ascher
- 1998: Missoula, Montana, at the W Montana Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Susanna and Matt Parkhouse
- 1997: Fredricksburg, Texas, at the LBJ Municipal Park. Rally Chair was Beth Lindeberg
- 1996: Morganton, North Carolina, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Mac McEnheimer
- 1995: Durango, Colorado, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Larry Stonestreet
- 1994: Moodus, Connecticut, at a local Resort. Rally Chair was Deb Lower
- 1993: Oshkosh, Wisconsin, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Barbara Bester and Jeff Melcher
- 1992: DuQuoin, Illinois, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Keith and Pam Dempster
- 1991: Flagstaff, Arizona, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Bud and Jennifer Deetz
- 1990: Rapid City, South Dakota, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Tom Harbrecht
- 1989: York, Pennsylvania, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chairs were Chick Morse and Keith Dempster
- 1988: Madison, Indiana, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Chick Morse
- 1987: Escanaba, Michigan, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Dave Parker
- 1986: Laguna Seca, California, at a local Race Track. Rally Chairs were Dale Zimmerman
- 1985: Lake Wales, Florida, at a local Resort. Rally Chairs were Tom Harbrecht
- 1984: Missoula, Montana, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Keith Dempster
- 1983: Lake Placid, New York, at a local Horse Show Grounds. Rally Chair was Dick Fry
- 1982: Shreve, Ohio, at a local Private Campgrounds. Rally Chair was Barb Weiss
- 1981: Hurricane Mills, Tennessee, at the Loretta Lynn Dude Ranch. Rally Chair was Chick Morse
- 1980: Prineville, Oregon, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was John Moore
- 1979: Brainard, Minnesota, at a local Racetrack. Rally Chair was Keith Dempster
- 1978: Rutland, Vermont, at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair was Phil Talarico
- 1977: Colorado Springs, Colorado, at a local Dude Ranch. Rally Chair was Carol Plant Bouson
- 1976: Oshkosh, Wisconsin, at the A & E Grounds. Rally Chair was Andy Decker
- 1975: Branson, Missouri, at a local Private Campgrounds. Rally Chairs were Andy Decker, Bill Doyle and Gary Vass
- 1974: Tablerock, South Carolina, at a local Campgrounds. Rally Chairs were Sue and Mark Atria
- 1973: Morgan Hill, California at a local Fairgrounds. Rally Chair(s) were Sheila Hynman
MOA member David Micklo created this Google Map of the locations of all Rallies through the 50th!